Buying a Home
Buying a home may seem complicated and overwhelming. It may be one of the largest investments you make, so having a REALTOR who both understands the process and listens to your needs is essential.
For buyers, my goals are:
• To develop a solid professional relationship, with personalized customer service
• To listen to and address your priorities in your home search
• To identify a home’s environmentally friendly and energy-efficient features, which could save you money
• To provide relevant and timely information about the local housing market
• To respect your time! I will respond promptly to questions and work efficiently to find the home that’s right for you
Lepic-Kroeger, REALTORS is Iowa City’s largest and oldest locally owned real estate company. As a REALTOR with Lepic-Kroeger, I have the resources and expertise to serve you during every step of the home-buying process. Learn more about me and read testimonials from other home buyers.
The following articles provide useful information and are a great place to start if you're considering buying a home.