• Assess indoor air quality and seek a healthy environment: I can help you understand environmental issues including indoor air quality, ventilation, use of low-VOC paints, quality radon testing, and water testing. I can help you address any problems before you buy your home.
• Consider building orientation and natural landscaping features: I understand how proper building orientation, natural light, overhangs and tree placement (for shading and windbreaks) can help reduce utility bills.
• Communicate the energy cost savings of your home: Buyers are cost-conscious. I will emphasize the energy-efficient features in your home that may help you get the best price for your property. These features might include upgrades you’ve already done, like installing a new furnace or windows.
• Communicate to buyers the indoor air quality and health benefits of your property: I can highlight healthy features of your home's indoor environment, like the use of nontoxic materials or a radon mitigation system.
• Emphasize building orientation and landscaping features: I will highlight favorable building orientation and landscaping when marketing your home, and I can educate buyers on how these features will help them save money.
Enter your email address